We are so happy to be sharing our second Haskap berry recipe with you! Haskap berries are wonderfully simple, delicious fruit to incorporate into your recipes.
You can follow along the directions below, or feel free to save our recipe card photo for future use.
Super Haskap Lemon Muffins
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Rind of one lemon, zested
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen Haskap berries
- Mix together your flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon rind in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg
- Add milk and butter to the egg, mixing together
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients
- Stir until lumpy.
- Add Haskap berries to batter
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
If you try this recipe, we would love to see! Share your muffin photos with us on Instagram by tagging @vkgreenhouse
Recipe provided by Mary Jane Cassidy