We are so excited to share this delicious Haskap Crisp recipe! Follow along below, or save our recipe card photo to add this delicious treat to your collection.
Recipe is compliments of Mary Jane Cassidy.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of butter
- Four cups of Haskap Berries
- To prepare your crumb mixture, mix together flour, rolled oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Prepare 4 cups of Haskap berries.
- Mix 1/4 of the crumb mixture with the Haskap berries.
- Spread the combined Haskap Berry and crumb mixture into a buttered 9" pan.
- Cover with the remaining crumbs, and pat down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
Stay tuned for more delicious ways to enjoy Haskap berries, and incorporate them into your recipes.